My Week!

        At the beginning of the week on Monday there was no school because it was president’s day. Then Monday night I went to the girl’s basketball game. On Tuesday I had to go to school and then after school I went to the boy’s basketball game. Today is Wednesday I’m at school and it is boring. 
       
        Then tomorrow is Thursday I have nothing going on because I have a boring life:). Next on Friday I will be at school again and then. But then after school, I am going to go to the basketball game with my friends, Keira, Lauren, and Lexi. Then this weekend on Saturday I have to go to archery and then I am going to a basketball game with my friends again. Then on Sunday I have to go to archery again and it will be so fun :( 

I hope you enjoyed my weekly blog!



                                                   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Foods

Weekly blog!