Dead Cat and Dog

When I was in third grade my mom got me a dog. We named her Zoey. And then three years later she had 9 puppies and we got to keep one. It was girl and we named her Hope. So now we have two dogs, except three Zoey got hit by a car and now she is no longer with us. We got to bury her in our yard.  So now we only have one dog, Hope. 

We also have a cat. His name is snow ball, my sister named him that is why it is such a weird name. One day my mom hit the cat with her car. The cat was dying, my sister was very sad, so my mom tried to bring him back to life and it worked. Now the cat is living a wonderful life. The other day my mom could not find the cat, so I think that it died. I think it might have died in the house. We have had three cats, they have all died. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Foods

Weekly blog!

My Week!