Weekly blog!

This week so far has been very boring! On Monday I went to school and then went home. Then on Tuesday I went to school again. After school I stayed after to talk with Ms. O. Then after she left I stayed and worked on homework with Keira and Caroline. At 5 o’clock my brother was done with basketball so we went home. Wednesday, we had school again. I had to stay after school for a while to work on some homework and the we have to go to church. Yesterday was Thursday, AR was due and I hadn’t read a nonfiction book yet, so I have to rush to read a book, but don’t worry I got it done. Now it is Friday the last day of the week and I am stressing about my research paperL. Tomorrow there is a FFA contest so I get to go to that and then after that my friends and I are going to hang out! 
I hope you liked my 6thbog about my life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Foods

My Week!