My Week

Hello, welcome to my week 4 blog. This week has been really boring! On Monday I went to school and then when Brooke who is my friend, surprising right I do have friends, we sat in the car for one hour and we talked about Brooke’s boyfriends. And then on Tuesday went to school. Then on Wednesday there was a huge blizzard so we didn’t go to school. Now it is Thursday and we are at schoolLand after school I am babysitting. The good news is that we don’t have school on Friday or next Monday! On Friday it is Valentine’s Day, I am going to Fargo for FFA. Then Friday night I am going to go to the basketball game. Also, on Friday night my aunt and uncles are coming to my grandma’s house so that is exciting. Then on Saturday I am going to FFA again. On Saturday night I have to babysit. On Sunday we are going somewhere with my whole family to see my great-grandma. Then on Monday all my family is leaving. After all my family leaves on Monday I am going to go skydiving!
Now since I have nothing else to write about since I have to have 400 words, I am going to write about my favorite things and what I do in my life. My favorite sport is volleyball, Mr. Carlson is our coach, he hit Tarah in the face and then ran Gracie over and made her break her glasses. My favorite movies are, Jumanji, Breakthrough, and Grown Ups 1 and 2. I like going to McDonald’s with my friends. My favorite book is A Dog’s Purpose. I am in FFA and I do Small Animal Care for contests. My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy.
Today in English we took notes about Independent and Subordinate Clauses. In keyboarding right know we are typing our blogs. Also, we have an early release today because there are conferences tonight. In VoAg today we are going over reasons for judging. I also have to go to choir today, so that means that I can’t work on my English assignment that is due next Tuesday. Then we are going to lunch today’s lunch in lasagna. After lunch we have science, we are just going to go over our lesson. Then I go to math and he probably corrected our tests and I probably failed, so that’s great. After math today we don’t have flex so we have to go right to civics and take notes. Then I get to go home for a four day weekend!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Foods

Weekly blog!

My Week!